*East Roseville CA
East Roseville is full of lovely homes, great stores, delicious restaurants, terrific churches and schools, and beautiful and relaxing parks, wetlands, and nature preserves.
While attending open houses with my real estate client over in East Roseville, I was thrilled to discover that one of my fave restaurants, Chiptole, has a location in the Renaissance Creek Shopping Center - along with plenty of other great stores and some beautiful, relaxing nature areas:
This lovely creek/pond is located in the Renaissance Creek Shopping Center in East Roseville off Douglas Blvd. and Sierra College Blvd. in Roseville - right next door to Granite Bay.
The wetlands are lovely and there's a bridge to give you a good opportunity to enjoy the peaceful scene or shoot some photos.
Then enjoy a delicious meal at Jack's Urban Eats, McDonald's (yes, I do eat there occasionally-especially with grandkids) or Chipotle. I do love Chipotle's burritos. My favorite is pinto beans, steak, lettuce, pico, cheese, and just a hint of their bright red and very spicy hot sauce. How about you?
*East Roseville CA Properties
- * Roseville CA
- * Walking-Jogging-Hiking Trails are Grand by ANY Name
- *Aging in Place in Roseville CA
- *Boomers & Seniors in Placer County CA
- *Brand New Home Communities
- *East Roseville CA
- *First Time Home Buyers
- *Old and Vintage Homes in Roseville CA
- *Roseville California Joys on Twitter
- 4 Bedroom Houses for Sale in Roseville CA
- 5 Bedroom Houses for Sale in Roseville CA
- Cherry Glen
- Citrus Heights
- Granite Bay, CA
- Lincoln, CA
- Rocklin, CA
- Roseville CA Real Estate Market Updates
- Sun City
- The Placer County Resources
- The Sacramento County
- The State of California - Resources
- Theiles Manor
- Woodbridge Ranch
- Woodcreek Oaks Neighborhood
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.