*Brand New Home Communities
I bought a brand new home many years ago and loved it. I was really glad I had my own agent go with me during the process, to act as my advocate, while the builder's agent - quite properly - acted as an advocate for the builder.
It's vital that you take your REALTOR with you on the first visit to any community you are interested in, though, or they won't be allowed to represent you. You definitely want to have a real estate specialist who can help you understand the process as well as check on areas of concern, such as their proximity to things like the waste-water plant, the landfill, etc.
And YES, I'd love to help you through this exciting process of planning, overseeing and moving into your own brand new home. I've loved all the homes I've lived in over the years, but that brand new one was definitely my fave.
Interested? Call Kaye 657-229-KAYE or 916-768-0127
*Brand New Home Communities Properties
- * Roseville CA
- * Walking-Jogging-Hiking Trails are Grand by ANY Name
- *Aging in Place in Roseville CA
- *Boomers & Seniors in Placer County CA
- *Brand New Home Communities
- *East Roseville CA
- *First Time Home Buyers
- *Old and Vintage Homes in Roseville CA
- *Roseville California Joys on Twitter
- 4 Bedroom Houses for Sale in Roseville CA
- 5 Bedroom Houses for Sale in Roseville CA
- Cherry Glen
- Citrus Heights
- Granite Bay, CA
- Lincoln, CA
- Rocklin, CA
- Roseville CA Real Estate Market Updates
- Sun City
- The Placer County Resources
- The Sacramento County
- The State of California - Resources
- Theiles Manor
- Woodbridge Ranch
- Woodcreek Oaks Neighborhood
Data maintained by MetroList® may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. All real estate content on this site is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, as amended, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.